Jan 12, 2009, 4:26 PM EDT
The Iverson in Memphis experiment failed before it ever took off. He's away from the Grizzlies dealing with "personal" issues. Mike Wilbon thinks the Answer should end up in Cleveland playing alongside Shaq and LeBron. Times are hard for Allen Iverson.
It's an interview with A.I. from this summer we found chuckle-worthy.
DD: Is fashion important to you?
Allen Iverson: It's one of the most important things in the world to me. I
like sweat pants, t-shirt, cap and sneakers. Its what I’ve always worn
and its what the people around me have always worn, that’s just our
look. I like everything to be loose fitted, you won’t see me wearing
those tight clothes or jeans, that’s not my style at all.
How can fashion be that important when you're wearing sweat pants?
|yishmeister on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|コーチ アウトレット 正規品 on A Comprehensive Guide to the B…|
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money