May 9, 2011, 11:50 AM EDT
The Lakers got embarrassed last night in their defeat at the hands of the Mavericks who swept L.A. right out of the playoffs. The real story of the night was Dallas’ insanely accurate three point shooting, but the most talked about play of the night was when Andrew Bynum took down JJ Barea with one of the dirtiest fouls the NBA has seen in ages. Truly low class stuff from the Lakers.
Dirk wasn’t going to let a little dirty play keep him from getting wild in celebration.
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|willh888 on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Gregg on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|bruiserbrigade on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money