Feb 18, 2006, 12:48 PM EDT
Man. Peter Forsberg comes back from injury, the Flyers look great with him in the line up, and it all lasts about a period.
Peter Forsberg comes back in the lineup on Saturday after missing
five games, all losses, and the Flyers are an energized, hard-hitting,
passing, skating, defending team.
With a new skate on his right foot, and playing like he hasn’t been
able to play all year, Forsberg sets up the first goal and delivers
several big hits.
Then, after digging the puck out of the boards, Washington’s Alex
Ovechkin slams Forsberg and that’s it for the night. Forsberg goes to
the bench and does not come back.
He has a concussion.
There must be some sort of curse of Ed Snider. We need to get to the bottom of this.
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money