Jan 10, 2010, 2:19 PM EDT
Ken Rosenthal, Jon Heyman, Buster Olney, Tom Verducci, Jayson Stark, etc. All of these guys have some pretty insightful opinions when it comes to predicting where free agents will end up signing, but they all also lack one important thing: a beard.
That's why after watching this animation of Kevin Youkilis' Beard of Truth making a plea for the Red Sox to sign free agent outfielder Jayson Werth, I am convinced the Beard will be wearing a Boston jersey next season.
Also, I believe they coined a new amazing word: "borgy"
"Beard-on-beard action. It sells tickets, Theo. Think about it. Moneyyyyy," the Truth pleads to Red Sox GM Theo Epstein. "We could have a beard orgy. A Borgy!"
It's not over yet, but the Beards appear to be aligning against us.
|mfrey0118 on The five best/worst tweets abo…|
|frank on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
|Mostel on Cole Hamels gives the most Col…|
|Sid on The five best/worst tweets abo…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money