Sep 13, 2010, 11:16 PM EST
Bill Guerin sounds as though he wants to play this season as a Flyer. Until now, the two sides have danced a little with regard to his status, with invites to skate and ongoing discussions about a deal. Guerin's side wanted a full contract while the Flyers wanted a tryout deal. Earlier today, they settled on the latter.
Timmy P has much more on the deal here, including how Guerin could be a motivating force for others in camp, whether he makes the team or not. The roster is crowded, but there's apparently still room for some competition. Good. No room for complacency when you're currently only second best. Guerin could still have plenty left in the tank to steal someone's job, too.
Photoshop courtesy the one and only Digi… Visit his site here. After the jump, a look at Guerin wearing Flyers gear.
Photo by Lady Neat.
|thisguy on Philly WrestleMania update: no…|
|Chris on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|wheeeeeeee.com on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|Hiccup on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages