Apr 20, 2005, 9:20 AM EDT
I think pressing charges on these two fans is pretty ridiculous. I’m sure nothing serious will come of it, but the fact that it is being done is stupid in my opinion. It was a bad incident, but no one was really hurt so let it be. It’s like when A.I. drives to the lane and gets bumped a little and falls down, but it isn’t really a foul. This should be a no call.
In other Boston related news, DirtDogs points out that ESPN called the Yankees AL Champs. The Sox finally win a ring after 86 years and still get no respect.
In other Yankees news, I find it laughable that the cover of today’s NYPost Sports section shows Randy Johnson after losing instead of showing a Met after putting up 16 runs on the Phillies. No respect for the "New Mets."
BOSTON — Boston police are seeking misdemeanor criminal charges against two fans who were involved in a scuffle with New York Yankees outfielder Gary Sheffield during the eighth inning of a Yankees-Red Sox game at Fenway Park last Thursday.
|your a fool on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|phillyphanatic77 on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|Hiccup on Cliff Lee struck out 13 Braves…|
|Chutley on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money