Feb 1, 2005, 8:14 AM EDT
A lighter article on the Philly v. Boston debate. They give the edge in heavy-weight boxing champ to Marciano over Balboa, which is a good choice I suppose.. but his whole life was a million to one shot. Ben Franklin beats out the guy with the tall oddly shaped building named after him. Pats and Geno’s own the Union Oyster house. The place is old and dumpy, and their chowdah is not wicked good and did I say its old?
It similar news, Yuengling goes head to head with Sam Adams in a battle for the ages. Oldest brewery in America v. Always a good decision? Tough one.
|Stan on ‘Iverson’ document…|
|Jason R. on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|2sentz on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money