Feb 1, 2005, 8:14 AM EDT
A lighter article on the Philly v. Boston debate. They give the edge in heavy-weight boxing champ to Marciano over Balboa, which is a good choice I suppose.. but his whole life was a million to one shot. Ben Franklin beats out the guy with the tall oddly shaped building named after him. Pats and Geno’s own the Union Oyster house. The place is old and dumpy, and their chowdah is not wicked good and did I say its old?
It similar news, Yuengling goes head to head with Sam Adams in a battle for the ages. Oldest brewery in America v. Always a good decision? Tough one.
|Mostel on Union have real chance to make…|
|willh888 on Mason out: Ray Emery is your F…|
|Lol on Andrew MacDonald’s contract pa…|
|RightMeow on Mason out: Ray Emery is your F…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money