Feb 11, 2009, 2:50 PM EDT
Hip injury? What hip injury? And look at the new 'do on our fearless leader. Where's the slicked back Wolfman look? Also, boy does Charlie Manuel have some balls or what?
First photos of Spring from Philly.com's gallery.
Also of note, the Zo Zone has reappeared over at MLB.com. So bookmark TZ.
Jim Salisbury is reporting that Utley still could realistically be ready by opening day.
moving quickly. Utley did some light running today, then took ground
balls — nice and easy — for the first time. He said he will be
swinging a bat soon.
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money