Jan 10, 2005, 2:03 PM EDT
Randy Moss has a horrible ‘fro. He needs to take some lessons from Ben Wallace or the elderly Dr. J.
When the Eagles are beating the daylights out of Minnesota next week, you won’t see Moss running around the sidelines with his helmet off much. All the news outlets are reporting on is how "Moonesota" was an outrage and Randy Moss has no class. We’ve known that Moss has zero class for a long time now, but who really cares about his TD celebration antics. Fox broadcasters yesterday were making it out to be the next coming of a Ray Lewis murder scene.
I recomend he go back to the A.I. like cornrows If he wants to stand a chance next week. photo via AFP/Getty Images/Brian Bahr
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
|Mungman on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money