Sep 25, 2006, 9:15 AM EDT
I highly reccomend going to check out the Inquirer’s photo album from yesterday’s victory over the Niners. Click back and forth between photo 4 and photo 5. It’s awesome.
Brian Westbrook is one of the most underrated players in the NFL. He does it all.
-Video of Mike Paterson’s 98 yard fumble return & Westbrook’s 71 yard stiff arm. [YouTube]
-Mike Quick had some insider info on the first play of the game. [Fanhouse]
-Nice piece by Rich Hoffman on Dawkins. "Players make plays." [Inquirer]
-Check out the threads BDawk is rocking in yesterday’s post game interview. [Eagles, Real Media Req'd]
Some Phillies, from an ESPN article For Phillies, ‘it’s not over yet’:
"Ryan is a super-hero," said shortstop Jimmy Rollins, "and Chase is a nice-looking young man, if you ask all the ladies.
And Jimmy on E-A-G-L-E-S chants:
"There might be five guys in the stands trying to get it going, but
people just aren’t joining in now," Rollins said. "Sometimes people
even boo. That’s a good thing. You can’t expect the Eagles chants to go
away completely, though. That’s a Philly tradition."
-John Rocker is a little.. uh.. I’m not real sure. I bet he eats at Geno’s. [Deadspin]
-Army guy in Iraq with the Phillies ‘P’ on his gear. That’s awesome. [BS&S]
-Cole Hamels is OFF the market. [Illadelph]
-That Ryan Howard guy is pretty good. [NYTimes]
-The unedited IM I received from a disgruntled BC football fan after the jump.
DisgruntledFan: bc fuckign sucks man
DisgruntledFan: they are a disgrace
DisgruntledFan: ohliger should kill himself
DisgruntledFan: and so should dana bible
DisgruntledFan: and the whole defense
|2sentz on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|Mike on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Jason R. on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|bt on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return