Mar 20, 2006, 12:17 AM EDT
Hotel, flights, and tickets to the game have been taken care of since last week. Boston College and Villanova did what they had to do over the weekend to setup an absolute kick ass road trip.
My Boston College Eagles almost gave me a heart attack on Thursday and cruised on Saturday. Nova allowed Arizona to give them a scare in the final minutes but advanced. My sometimes dislike for ‘Nova has turned into full blown hatred, for the week at least.
I’ve said before that Villanova is a great team, but that doesn’t mean I have to like them. The media has been in love with B.C. over the past few weeks, with B.C. giving Duke a big scare in the ACC Championship game, but I’m not buying into it. I’ve seen too many Kenny Harley moments in my day to be confident. Hey, I’m from Philly. No matter what the outcome, it should be a kick ass game and one hell of a trip.
-Boston College Uses a ‘Beast’ to Put Away Plucky Montana [NYT]
-No Reading All About It, Bob Ryan [Boston Globe]
-Ray, Wildcats, Block Out the Doubts, Phil Sheridan [Inqy]
-2001 NCAA Men’s Tourney: USC 74, BC 71 [CNNSI]
-The 700 Level is going dancing [The700Level]
-Minneapolis Bracket page at ESPN [ESPN]
|Tom on Union have real chance to make…|
|Craig on It doesn’t matter what w…|
|t800m101 on Interesting theory on Jake Vor…|
|ochospantalones on Cliff Lee struck out 13 Braves…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money