Jan 5, 2007, 2:14 AM EDT
Plaxico Burress caught the ball in overtime in week two that deflated the Eagles. He taunted us then and we couldn’t do anything about it. Plax knows Philly is a tough place to play though.
"It’s probably the toughest arena to play in," he said. "Their crowd
gets into it. As a receiver, you have to look in at the ball to come
off the line and their defense thrives on knowing their corners can get
quick jams off you based on the crowd noise, knowing you have to look
at the ball and not look at the defense. They feed off of that."
It turns out it may have been the fans in Philly who made Tiki Barber realize he was done with this league.
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return