Jul 13, 2010, 3:51 PM EDT
I was sitting in the newsroom yesterday, minding my own business, typing away on my laptop, when all of a sudden Charles Barkley comes strutting through the cubicles yelling about something. "Where's Leslie?," Chuck said in his oh-so-familiar voice to no one in particular.
After a few minutes of chatting it up with Neil Hartman and the rest of the crew, Charles ended up at one of the nearby computer desks, watching the below infomercial for a product I had never heard of before known as the "Booty Pop." Apparently it's an accessory that alleges it can turn any woman off of the street into Kim Kardashian.
Clearly, you all want to know Barkley's opinion on the lifting accessory for women, right?
"That's worse than a woman with a weave," Barkley noted, later adding that "the padded bra should be illegal."
|eaglegreen on Mosher: DeSean Jackson’s…|
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return