Jun 8, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
After coming into last night’s ballgame 5-0 in his last six starts, Cliff Lee failed to hold a four-run lead when he allowed four runs on eight hits and three walks while striking out nine in 122 pitches. Jeremy Horst gave up the winning run in the ninth, and the Phillies lost, 5-4.
Lee, who was up to .316 in late May, even went 0-for-3 at the plate.
But it wasn’t all bad news for Cliff on Friday:
— Greg Hoy (@hoyboy) June 8, 2013
Blame the Twizzler?
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
|kirk on Video proof that Wayne Simmond…|
|Andrew Kulp on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|Jim on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return