Feb 7, 2005, 4:56 PM EDT
Alright, I get it. The Sixers need fans desperately. I don’t remember when, or how I got onto the ComcastSpectacor mailing list, but I swear I must get two emails a day reminding me the Sixers have Pride and Passion. They email me at 4:12 on a Wednesday telling me they are playing the Bucks. OH SHIT! I am definitely going to go to this game now! I mean, come on. I don’t mind an email once a week or whatever, but they seem rather desperate. This isn’t the worst part; I’m almost positive I got on this list by purchasing some sort of Sixers tickets and now I get emails to attend WWE Smackdown! and Aerosmith concerts.
Why do they have to make it so hard to unsubscribe?
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
|Mungman on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money