Nov 9, 2011, 1:24 PM EDT
Before we get into our comment of the week, we’d like to remind you about our big Eagles Game Watch Party for the Thursday night Seahawks game on December 1st at Misconduct Tavern
at 15th and Locust in Center City. There will be some sweet beer
specials in addition to some tasty bar snacks. We hope you can come hang
out and watch the Birds with us.
This week’s $40 gift card to the Misconduct Tavern goes to “Cornibal” for his/her awesome story about his/her Uncle’s encounter with Joe Frazier.
R.I.P. to Philadelphia’s adopted, and ultimately “own,” Joe Frazier.
|Stan on ‘Iverson’ document…|
|Jason R. on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|2sentz on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money