Conan O’Brien Takes Tower Stage in a Flyers Jersey, Later Joined by Trey From Phish, Tina Fey UPDATED w Videos
Jun 7, 2010, 10:43 PM EDT
A few months ago, I thought I’d wait out the Conan tickets thing. They went on sale at the height of his revolutionary status, and I wasn’t enough of a Conan regular to buy them up so soon in advance. Then came the Flyers run, and as the show approached, I was looking forward to a night off from everything.
So of course the first text I get from the man Joe Manning at the show is: “At Tower for Conan. Comes out rocking Flyers jersey.”
Well played, Conan.
Naturally, what comes next for this lifelong Flyers and long-time Phish fan?
“So, um … Trey just came out. Playing Alaska.”
We’re also hearing Tina Fey is there. Sounds like a pretty solid night in her home town of Upper Darby.
Got pics or video? Send ‘em our way
Updated: Great shots of Trey and Conan at the show by Nick_Waters.
Here’s video of Coco with Upper Darby native Tina Fey:
Conan jamming to Seven Nation Army:
Triumph in Philly:
A quick sample of Trey playing “Alaska.”
|Stan on ‘Iverson’ document…|
|Jason R. on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|2sentz on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money