Dec 3, 2005, 12:35 AM EDT
Kornheiser and crew were talking about Terrell Owens return to Philadelphia during the Eagles victory last night over Green Bay long before the game was actually over. Clearly, Terrell Owens return to Philly was a great story even before his apparent attempted suicide. Now it is a huge story.
One fan held a sign last night which read, "Get well soon T.O. so we can HURT you!" Philly fans should have a ball with this one.
An interesting anecdote mentioned by the MNF crew last night was how Donovan McNabb sent T.O. a text this week wishing him well. If I recall correctly, it was a text between T.O. and Donovan’s cousin way back when T.O. was still an Eagle which sent the downfall of their relationship and the Birds season in motion. What is it with NFL players and texting? However, it does show McNabb is a class guy and it’s nice to see him get some credit for it.
Watch this masterpiece by Qdeezy.
October 8th. Your popcorn better be ready by now.
|Jason R. on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|your a fool on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|phillyphanatic77 on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|Hiccup on Cliff Lee struck out 13 Braves…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money