Jan 3, 2007, 3:42 PM EDT
Who’s going? A lot of good people. It’s all a little fuzzy because
the contract talks about bumping rights for some, and the process may
play out for weeks – potentially longer if there are legal challenges.
More clear is who got the news. Our NBA writer, David Aldridge, was in Denver covering the Sixers.
I always thought Aldridge was one of the better sports writers out there. He didn’t have to go the rant route like Stephen A. Smith, Aldridge got his message across intelligently. He was the first person to break the Iverson trade to Denver. It should be interesting to see where he winds up.
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money