Jan 3, 2007, 3:42 PM EDT
Who’s going? A lot of good people. It’s all a little fuzzy because
the contract talks about bumping rights for some, and the process may
play out for weeks – potentially longer if there are legal challenges.
More clear is who got the news. Our NBA writer, David Aldridge, was in Denver covering the Sixers.
I always thought Aldridge was one of the better sports writers out there. He didn’t have to go the rant route like Stephen A. Smith, Aldridge got his message across intelligently. He was the first person to break the Iverson trade to Denver. It should be interesting to see where he winds up.
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return