Dec 6, 2005, 2:41 PM EDT
So, regardless of the extra uniformed police, the plainclothes police,
the snipers, the tear gas, the missile launchers or whatever other
beefed-up security is paraded out into the gaping maw posing as The
Linc this weekend there’s gonna be some trouble, kids. You know that
guy at the bar, the one who gets progressively drunker, louder and more
belligerent as the night goes on.? That’s Philadelphia this week. And
just like that guy at the bar, you can’t keep your eyes off of him.
Because you know, at some point, he’s going to start swinging.
Dear Santa, I’m sorry I booed you that one time in ’68. All I want for Christmas is T.O. in a body bag.
|FlyersFan on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|holyhumpinhanna on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|mehhhhh1 on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|chutley on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money