May 26, 2011, 7:59 PM EDT
Since my early days on the Sega machine rocking some NHL ’94, I really haven’t been much of a gamer. Sure we get a little loaded here and there and play some late night FIFA derbies, but for the most part, it’s not in my regular routine. Joke’s on me, apparently. This guy Brian Kingrey just won a million bucks playing MLB 2K11′s perfect game challenge.
Not surprisingly, he did it using Roy Halladay (and to a lesser extent, the rest of the Phillies, while to a much greater extent, playing against the woeful Houston Astros). Check out the full story at Kotaku. If you have time between games, fellow non-millionaires.
Who could forget this spot for the game?
>>How ya gonna do Charlie Manuel like this, MLB2k11?
>>Digital Roy Halladay Looks Even More Brilliant in 2K11
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money