May 26, 2011, 7:59 PM EDT
Since my early days on the Sega machine rocking some NHL ’94, I really haven’t been much of a gamer. Sure we get a little loaded here and there and play some late night FIFA derbies, but for the most part, it’s not in my regular routine. Joke’s on me, apparently. This guy Brian Kingrey just won a million bucks playing MLB 2K11′s perfect game challenge.
Not surprisingly, he did it using Roy Halladay (and to a lesser extent, the rest of the Phillies, while to a much greater extent, playing against the woeful Houston Astros). Check out the full story at Kotaku. If you have time between games, fellow non-millionaires.
Who could forget this spot for the game?
>>How ya gonna do Charlie Manuel like this, MLB2k11?
>>Digital Roy Halladay Looks Even More Brilliant in 2K11
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
|Scott B on What happens on April 4th,…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return