May 1, 2005, 11:57 AM EDT
I think we should see who can come up with the best caption for this picture. There has to be some good ones out there.
The picture is of Donovan McNabb and Tom Brady at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner.
Link: Take My Husband. Please!.
You know you’re invisible from the moment you walk into the main entrance where there’s a red carpet, and nobody snaps your picture.
Then Donovan McNabb walks down the red carpet and the cameras snap in a swarm of lights. A chorus yells behind the rope, "DONovaaan." But he in his French braids, he who is here missing mini-camp, keeps walking.
|Scott B on What happens on April 4th,…|
|db21 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|BS Bully on Ryan Howard Needs Surgery for…|
|Franchise on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return