Mar 30, 2005, 2:22 AM EDT
The NFL draft is fast approaching with less than 4 weeks till the former college boys whip out their finest purple suits they can afford. The Eagles, with their plethora of picks, are poised to make some noise. NFL.com has a write up featuring the players who are likely to make up the second half of the first round. They also talk about how the Eagles are in great shape for draft day.
Scout.com also has a great breakdown of the Eagles’ team needs.
Link: >NFL.com – NFL News.
It’s going to be tough on NFC opponents to watch the Eagles move freely up and down in the draft with all that firepower they have. Or they can just sit there and make their selections at 31, 35, 63, 77 and 94 before Saturday’s drafting is done. Philadelphia’s selections will cost much less than the picks in the ‘Sweet 16.’ And from the look of things, if they stay with those choices, they might be just as good.
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money