Feb 10, 2008, 1:03 PM EDT
With every game from here to the end of the season pretty much being a playoff life-and-death situation, the Eagles defense has taken a page from the NHL tradition of growing playoff beards. Speaking with Comcast SportsNet, Quintin Mikell said that Brian Dawkins came up with the idea of growing out their facial hair as a constant reminder that everything is on the line every day now.
After the way they dismantled the Giants on Sunday, we’re looking forward to what this hairy lot does to the Browns this week.
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money