Mar 14, 2005, 3:43 PM EDT
The Carolina Panthers, the team who crushed the hopes of Eagles’ faithful two Januarys ago, may have been on the juice. No players names have been given, but that Ricky Manning Jr. must have been on something that day!
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) – Investigators probing an alternative medicine doctor want to speak to at least nine current or former members of the Carolina Panthers about possible illegal steroid prescriptions, a Columbia newspaper reported.
|Sleezy Baby on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|jotaff on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Franchise on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|PurdueAlum or @cjray… on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money