Mar 22, 2005, 11:10 AM EDT
Looks like the Birds did ok with compensatory picks this year. This gives them a plethora of picks to work with and perhaps make some deals/moves.
Link: Philadelphia Eagles.
The rich get richer in terms of draft picks in the April 23-24 NFL draft. Word came down late Monday night (Philadelphia time) that the Eagles have been awarded four compensatory draft picks by the NFL for losing unrestricted free agents Marco Coleman, Bobbie Williams, Troy Vincent, Bobby Taylor, Duce Staley and Carlos Emmons last year. Added to the total of nine picks the Eagles carried prior to the compensatory selections, the team now has 13 picks overall.
|psudrozz on Defenseman Signing Day: Flyers…|
|willh888 on Defenseman Signing Day: Flyers…|
|Hockey on Defenseman Signing Day: Flyers…|
|brandonphilly on Defenseman Signing Day: Flyers…|
- Ask the Maester: Answers to Your Questions About the Royal Wedding Aftermath (and Other Issues of Great Import) «
- Three Thoughts on Stephen Colbert’s Sudden Ascension to David Letterman’s Late-Night Throne «
- First Phillies game
- Billy Hamilton just scored from third base on a pop fly behind second | HardballTalk
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money