Nov 15, 2013, 3:39 PM EDT
Not sure if you caught this earlier in the week but Nick Foles, the current starting quarterback of the Philadelphia Eagles who has yet to throw an interception this season, was asked about the frequent comparison he gets to the character in the movie Napoleon Dynamite.
“I get it a lot,” Foles said with a laugh Tuesday. “I guess I see the resemblance.”
So the Eagles took the opportunity today like a good social media team and posted a cartoon of Foles as Napoleon.
Happy Friday. We’re gonna go throw footballs over mountains now.
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money