Jan 2, 2005, 9:34 PM EDT
The Eagles looked pathetic and got their asses kicked by the Bengals, but who really gives a shit besides the stupid Andy Reid critics who think resting starters is a horrible idea. If the Eagles win their next playoff game, all this debate about resting players will be over. The arguably best scenerio would bring in St. Louis to Philadelphia in two weeks. They are pathetic, and we should stomp them.
Link & Photo via: Philadelphia Eagles. Detmer, Blake Get Their Work
Together, they threw 54 passes and completed 31 and tossed 3 interceptions and preferred after the 38-10 loss to Cincinnati to look ahead in case they are needed.
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money