Jun 8, 2005, 1:57 PM EDT
The Eagles are popular and sell lots of gear, more gear than any other NFL team for the first time ever. The only to make the top 25 jerseys sold list was Donovan McNabb. I’m guessing T.O. joined the team a little late into the mix. That is my only guess as to why he didn’t make it.
I thought this was interesting and found it on a random message board:
The PHILADELPHIA EAGLES led NFL teams in merchandise sales for fiscal 2004 (April 1, 2004 through March 31, 2005), the league announced today. Philadelphia, which ranked fifth last year, reached the top for the first time ever. Its previous best was No. 3 in 1981.
The Super Bowl XXXIX champion New England Patriots held the No. 2 spot for the second consecutive year followed by the Pittsburgh Steelers, Oakland Raiders and Green Bay Packers. The Steelers’ No. 3 ranking is their highest since occupying the same spot in 1995. The Raiders have ranked among the top six in sales since 2000. The Packers placed in the top five for the ninth consecutive year.
Top 25 Players List Below:
TOP 25 PLAYERS
Rookies in Bold.
1. Randy Moss, Oakland
2. Michael Vick, Atlanta
3. Tom Brady, New England
4. Donovan McNabb, Phil.
5. Ben Roethlisberger, Pitt.
6. LaDainian Tomlinson, S.D.
7. Byron Leftwich, Jacksonville
8. Carnell Williams, Tampa Bay
9. Jeremy Shockey, NY Giants
10. Tiki Barber, NY Giants
11. Mike Alstott, Tampa Bay
12. Alex Smith, San Francisco
13. Braylon Edwards, Cleveland
14. Daunte Culpepper, Minn.
15. Ronnie Brown, Miami
16. Brett Favre, Green Bay
17. Jake Plummer, Denver
18. Roy Williams, Dallas
19. Curtis Martin, NY Jets
20. Brian Urlacher, Chicago
21. Peyton Manning, Ind.
22. Ray Lewis, Baltimore
23. Cedric Benson, Chicago
24. Kurt Warner, Arizona
25. David Carr, Houston
Source: NFLShop.com, 4/1/05-5/31/05
|brandonphilly on Defenseman Signing Day: Flyers…|
|CD on Sixers locked into lottery #2…|
|NBA lottery is rigge… on Sixers locked into lottery #2…|
|J on CEO Scott O’Neil promise…|
- Ask the Maester: Answers to Your Questions About the Royal Wedding Aftermath (and Other Issues of Great Import) «
- Three Thoughts on Stephen Colbert’s Sudden Ascension to David Letterman’s Late-Night Throne «
- First Phillies game
- Billy Hamilton just scored from third base on a pop fly behind second | HardballTalk
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money