Jan 13, 2005, 9:29 AM EST
Donovan McNabb was bursting with confidence yesterday and says his team is ready to win. McNabb says there isn’t one player who is going to fill Owens’ shoes, but the team as a unit will make up for his absence.
Also, on today’s 610 Morning Show, Ex-Eagles QB Jaws said the Eagles will win easily against the Vikings. Jaws also ripped on his ESPN co-host Sean Salsbury about being a Viking and having "DNP" show up for seven straight years on his football cards. Jaws felt very confident that the Eagles will make it to the Superbowl this year; winning it was not going to be as easy.
"You guys said that T.O. took the pressure off me. Now I guess I got all the pressure again," McNabb said, grinning widely. "I love pressure. I love to step out there, and everyone’s just standing on their feet with their mouth wide open to try to find out what I’m going to do next. I’m pretty sure that’s the way you guys are sitting there now, to see what we’re going to do. Just buckle your seatbelts and enjoy the ride."
"I think the best is yet to come, and I don’t mean to say that in an overly confident way or a cocky way," he said. "I just feel… that with everything, the way it’s been going this year, the improvement, the development in the rest of the guys, the way we’ve been playing well together, the best is yet to come."
|Danimal on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|Captain_Awesome on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Chip Smelly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
|db21 on Connor Barwin says Eagles used…|
- We Found This 20-Year-Old T-Shirt In Kenya. The Internet Found The Original Owner : Planet Money : NPR
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages