Dec 25, 2006, 3:43 PM EDT
The whole world is picking the Sixers to stink this year. My prediction: they won’t be THAT bad but yes, they will not be very good. ESPN.com asked us to contribute a tiny tidbit for their 2007-2008 season preview, check it out here.
But hey, look at the bright side, out of 10 people there was one, Ric Bucher, who didn’t pick the Sixers to finish last in the Atlantic. He picked us to finish second to last!
|yishmeister on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|コーチ アウトレット 正規品 on A Comprehensive Guide to the B…|
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money