Jan 9, 2006, 4:49 PM EDT
1. How long have you been blogging?
I’ve been doing The 700 Level for
a little over a year. Prior to that I
had a personal blog I had been doing for maybe another year back and even
before that I’ve had some stupid personal web pages dating back to maybe 1998
2. What motivated you to start blogging?
The groupies. Besides them, a blog just archives my
thoughts and entertains my friends.
3. What’s your favorite Philly sports team throughout history (team and year)?
I think the two that come to mind immediately
are last years Superbowl losers and the Sixers squad who fell to the Lakers in
the finals a few years back. The way the
city got behind these two teams is what makes Philly such a great sports
town. I was born in 1980 so I’m part of
the generations who don’t know what it’s actually like to be at a non-mummer’s
related parade down Broad St.
4. For those not familiar with the700Level, what should they know?
I don’t take myself too
seriously. I like to talk about the
major Philly teams and just give my friends and I a place to vent our
frustrations or let it be known we think David Bell/Mike Lieberthal/Bobby
Abreu/Kyle Korver stinks. If I find a
link that I think my friends would enjoy, I post it up. I don’t just like sports, but that’s what I
use to get people to the Level; you will see some random music stuff as well as
whatever I feel like talking about today.
|Stan on ‘Iverson’ document…|
|Jason R. on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|2sentz on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money