Feb 3, 2010, 10:30 AM EDT
Verizon Wireless was at the Wells Fargo Center shooting a new spot yesterday, with a few familiar faces as its stars. Mike Richards, Danny Briere, Claude Giroux, and Braydon Coburn were all adorned in some kind of ZZ Top-inspired playoff beards, which we can see via these great photos shared by Comcast-Spectacor PR guru Ike Richman:
Quite an encore after a brilliant Movember, boys. This next one's my favorite though.
No details yet on what else this commercial will entail. One thing's for sure though—whatever the plot line and intentional comedy angle, this spot will be ripe with the unintentional comedy that fills nearly every Flyers commercial.
Any captions for the second picture?
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money