Jun 12, 2007, 6:22 PM EDT
Subject: Flyers Dancing Guy Makes Friends
Flyers Dancing Guy Makes Friends
Click here to view the video
That is the best marketing they can come up with? Eek. And yes, that photo was part of the email. I have no idea what’s going on in that video. Scary stuff, kids.
I know, I know, by posting this the marketing people have won! Damn you, Ed Snider.
Update: Apparently, ‘Dancin Shawny’ is a flat out celebrity. I mean, the guy has a myspace page. Pity us for not knowing. A fine looking NHL blog named Barry Melrose Rocks has a rather lengthy post about our jolly old fat man in an orange suit. Mr. Shawny became a fixture at Flyers games this past season because let’s face it, nobody could watch that shit they put out on the ice. The following is apparently a video the Flyers put together towards the end of the season.
|psudrozz on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|2sentz on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|najwa wahid on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|walt on Ryan Howard suddenly off to on…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money