Sep 15, 2006, 5:00 AM EDT
It’s not often you have a huge game in week 2. You could argue this wasn’t a huge game, but the Eagles have a chance to make a statement in the NFC East. Starting out 2-0 with the Giants and either the Cowboys or Skins starting off 0-2 would be a perfect start to the season.
I got at it a little bit over at the Fanhouse with some Giants fans. This is one of my better Fanhouse posts. It’s titled ‘Eagles & Giants: No Love Between Players (or Fans). I talk about the trash talk going on between the two teams this week.
Also of interest, I’m supposed to be on Ticket 760 KRKR in San Antonio, TX tomorrow to talk about the Eagles. You can listen through their website. I’m supposed to be on around 9:30 EST.
Have a good weekend, and let’s hope for lots of this:
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money