Feb 15, 2005, 12:09 PM EDT
A.J. Feeley may have been the most popular 3rd string QB in the NFL. I used to really enjoy him on his Tuesday night talk show with Anthony Gargano. A.J.’s special lady friend, and former Philly soccer star, Heather Mitts is ESPN Page2′s reigning hottest female athlete. She owns some nice hardware including an Olympic medal. Page2 interviewed her recently and even they want to talk about Mr. FredEx.
Are there any athletes on the list that just do not appeal to you at all? Oh, man, nah, that’s so mean, I can’t say that. My biggest problem is with who you left off. You’ve seen A.J. in a football uniform, but he here is looking good in a suit. Freddie Mitchell? Ha. No. Mr. Feeley. Can Mr. Feeley please give Freddie Mitchell some fashion advice? You know what, all I can say is, "That’s just Freddie." Who were you and A.J. pulling for in the Super Bowl? Oh, Philly, of course. Poor Philadelphia. We really hope they get a championship in that city soon. A.J. and I both really enjoyed our playing experiences in Philadelphia. We were cheering on A.J.’s old teammates.
|Rob on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|al on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Eng E on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|JJ on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money