Dec 16, 2006, 9:47 PM EDT
You know, if I had to show up somewhere in order to avoid being sent to jail, I’m pretty sure I’d find a way to get there. Not so for Andy Reid’s son Garrett.
Garrett Reid joined his brother Britt at the Montgomery County jail tonight after he missed a court-ordered drug test.
The eldest son of Eagles coach Andy Reid "failed to appear for a
drug test that the probation and parole office demanded," said Kevin
Harley, spokesman for the state Attorney General’s Office, which is
prosecuting the case. The tests are random and Reid is not given
advance notice, said Harley.
Apparently the whole thing was a "miscommunication." It’s never fun when a miscommunication lands you in jail.
>>Garrett Reid joins brother in jail [Inqy]
|wholesale Senior Bow… on ‘Who’s That Guy?…|
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money