Feb 19, 2007, 12:23 AM EST
With the NBA All Star Game finishing up as a blowout and Gilbert Arenas having an off night, he decided to put on a show. During one of the commercial breaks, a group of flying Elvis guys game out to put on one of those dunking off trampoline shows. During the whole performance, Gilbert and Vince Carter were eyeing up the trampolines and looking mischievious. When the Elvis guys finished, Gilbert decided it was his turn.
This is the kind of stuff that has made All Star Weekend in Vegas such a damn good time.
Much more on the game to come at some point. As you can, tell I had sick seats.
UPDATE: From Gilbert’s own blog:
We were sitting there in the timeout watching them Elvis guys dunk, and
my big mouth, I was like, “Man, I can do that better than them.” And
then they missed a couple so I was like, “When they finish up, I’m
going to go do it.”
Shaq was like, “Yeah, right.” He said, “I’ll put $100,000 in your foundation.”
I was like, $100,000 or get in trouble by David Stern?
$100,000 or get in trouble by David Stern?
Oh man, I’ll take that fine. So I did it for my Zer0 2 Her0 charity.
It was great though. Between the legs…Yea-ahhh!
I used to practice those trampoline dunks back at Golden State. I can
flip and everything. But I didn’t want to flip and crack my neck.
|Jason R. on The Evster compares the Sixers…|
|Webuppp on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|kirk on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Tito Santantana Offt… on Allen Iverson in latest Reebok…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return