Jan 11, 2005, 9:42 AM EDT
Who cares an ounce what Ralph Nader thinks of the T.O. situation? Really though, the whole T.O. situation is completely over exposed, obvs. People who don’t even care or know anything about football, Philadelphia, or the Eagles are throwing in their opinion and frankly who gives a crap what they think? They don’t even know half of the background or any of the drama behind the situation. Ralph Nader needs to go find some tree to hug. ESPN:
In a letter to the football officials dated Nov. 10, Nader called Owens’ comments boorish, but defended the receiver’s right to speak.
"If the Eagles management declines to remedy its mistake, commissioner Tagliabue, you should intervene to overturn the team’s decision, which dishonors this country’s traditional respect for free speech and cheats fans of an opportunity to see arguably the best receiver in football.
"Let him play."
|ochospantalones on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|iglue on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|pourman on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|Steve on One national writer thinks Eag…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return