Jan 11, 2005, 9:42 AM EDT
Who cares an ounce what Ralph Nader thinks of the T.O. situation? Really though, the whole T.O. situation is completely over exposed, obvs. People who don’t even care or know anything about football, Philadelphia, or the Eagles are throwing in their opinion and frankly who gives a crap what they think? They don’t even know half of the background or any of the drama behind the situation. Ralph Nader needs to go find some tree to hug. ESPN:
In a letter to the football officials dated Nov. 10, Nader called Owens’ comments boorish, but defended the receiver’s right to speak.
"If the Eagles management declines to remedy its mistake, commissioner Tagliabue, you should intervene to overturn the team’s decision, which dishonors this country’s traditional respect for free speech and cheats fans of an opportunity to see arguably the best receiver in football.
"Let him play."
|Eng E on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|JJ on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|nahroots on Ryan Howard suddenly off to on…|
|Howie on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money