Jan 18, 2007, 5:27 AM EDT
That was the score at halftime in the FedEx forum last night. The Sixers were down by 21 points at HALFTIME. The problems Philadelphia has are not going to be fixed with the bounce of a ping pong ball. It may take ping pong balls bouncing the right way for the next fer years to right this ship. There is only one word to describe that effort by the Sixers last night: pathetic. The Sixers have lost 3 straight and 7 of their last 8.
Kyle Korver after the game gave some insight as to why the Sixers struggled against the last place Grizzlies, “We didn’t play good at all – offensively, defensively – we just didn’t play good basketball."
Former Philly guy and now Memphis guard Eddie Jones on the game, “I think first of all we competed. We competed extremely hard in this game and we we’re able to get a nice win." There was indeed a basketball competition that took place. The Grizzlies competed against the Sixers last night. On the other hand, the Sixers decided not to reciprocate said competitiveness. I don’t even think that makes sense. I give up trying to write about the Sixers.
|2sentz on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|Mike on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Jason R. on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|bt on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return