Sep 24, 2009, 4:37 PM EDT
We all figured it was coming… The league isn't much for prop comedy, so it's no surprise to learn that Sheldon Brown has been fined for wearing a Jason-style goalie mask during player introductions at the Linc last Sunday. ESPN's Adam Schefter tweets that the cost to Brown will be $10,000.
Money is a strange and relative thing, ain't it? Think of all you could do with $10,000 besides wear a mask for a minute. Charity work, decadence & debauchery, a new kitchen, down payment on a pickup… Or yeah—wearing a mask (proceeds of the fine then going to a charity). If Roger Goodell started a new policy this week, handing the $10k to a random fan of the team, and you won the lottery, what would you spend it on?
|aspohr89 on It doesn’t matter what w…|
|Tom on Union have real chance to make…|
|Craig on It doesn’t matter what w…|
|t800m101 on Interesting theory on Jake Vor…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money