Nov 30, 2013, 12:29 PM EDT
Last week, we examined which Philadelphia Eagles might be deserving of a trip to Honolulu for the Pro Bowl this season, but lamented the fact that Nick Foles was not on the ballot. Well, now he is the team’s Twitter feed revealed on Saturday.
— Philadelphia Eagles (@Eagles) November 30, 2013
He was only the NFC’s Offensive Player of the Month for November. You would think he would have a chance to be included in the league’s All-Star game.
Naturally, I take full responsibility for this development. At the time of posting, I suggested fans conduct a write-in campaign for Foles to Commissioner Roger Goodell’s office, which is clearly what happened here. It just goes to show you what I can accomplish through your hard work. Nice teamwork!
Of course, Foles is a little behind the eight ball here. He has something like two weeks to collect votes, seeing as the league traditionally announces the participants around Week 16.
Guess that means you better get to voting, now and often.
>> Pro Bowl Ballot [NFL.com]
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money