Jul 15, 2005, 9:08 AM EDT
Citizen’s Bank Park lived up to its reputation of "Coors Light" last night with home runs flying all over. Pat Burrell and Lieberthal.. yes Lieberthal, both hit two homers and everyone’s newest favorite Phillie Ryan Howard took A.J. Burnett yard as well. Myers got the win but was roughed up a bit and didn’t look his best.
In most entertaining fashion, Curt Schilling came into a tight game against the Yankees at Fenway last night and gave up a go ahead two run blast off the bat of the most hated Yankee, ARod. My opinion of Curt lately has been rather negative. I don’t like his recent jabs at Philadelphia whether they were fair or not. He is a self proclaimed savior and it was pretty enjoyable to watch him choke.
|al on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Eng E on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|JJ on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|nahroots on Ryan Howard suddenly off to on…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money