Apr 19, 2006, 1:20 PM EDT
Only in Philadelphia could fan appreciation night be completely butchered. If you haven’t heard by now, Iverson and Webber did not play last night and didn’t show up for the game until minutes before tip off. I wrote yesterday that this could potentially be Iverson’s final game in Philly sporting a Sixers jersey but that day may have already passed days ago.
Sports radio is livid with A.I. and you can’t really blame them. I am just kind of taking it as another notch on the achievements of Philadelphia sports.
A.I. and CWebb, classless to the end. Trade them all, who really cares.
Billy King was happy:
We didn’t make the playoffs. I’ve got a lot of [bleeping] work to do, and this is some [bleep] that is a distraction to me. Am I pissed off? You’re goddamn right I am. Is that what you want to hear? You [bleeping] heard it.”
|Andrew Kulp on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|db21 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|ochospantalones on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|iglue on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return