Apr 25, 2005, 9:33 AM EDT
-The Sixers got handled, despite a 16 point lead in the first quarter. Larry Brown is a good coach. Jim O’brien is not.
-The Phillies stink lately, 3 total runs in their last 3 outings, all loses. That’s beat. I have no intelligent commentary on the matter.
-The Pope gets the cold shoulder from God.
-Today is Tim Duncan’s Birthday.
-The Dude has been linked to some ‘roid usage and gambling and drug dealers. The ‘roid usage is no surprise to anyone.
-They may have the NBA All Star game in Vegas.
-For all of you who wanted to turn your beer can into a bottle.
-Mets fans pictured when you click. photos courtesy of Bryan.
-Caption this one yourselves.
-This video is absolutely hilarious. Some NSFW language, but it’s not too bad if the volume isnt too loud. But the audio is the funniest part.
-This will only work if you are subscribed to Rhapsody Music service.
-Click this link. I am going to "A" and get a Roast Pork Italian and then walk to the park to the bottom left and eat it for lunch.
-Click the continuation of this post for a joke.
Two fellas are fishing in a boat under a bridge.
One looks up and sees a funeral procession starting across the bridge.
He stands up, takes off his cap, and bows his head.
The procession crosses the bridge and the man puts on his cap, picks up his rod and reel, and continues fishing.
The other guy says, "That was touching. I didn’t know you had it in you."
The first guy responds, "Well, I guess it was the thing to do – after all, I was married to her for 40 years."
|bt on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|charlie d on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return