Jul 11, 2005, 6:01 AM EDT
Can we trade Jim Thome? Has anyone had the turkey leg from Bull’s BBQ? Man, those things are nuts. Did you know there are dollar dogs and pretzels on the 400 level of CBP? It’s right near that big shoe. The fireworks Friday night were awesome. I can’t find the wire to my camera again so no pictures for you people till I find it. I actually thought I had some good ones of the fireworks Friday and some from the first row today.
I finished the first half of the season with a win today to bump my total to 8-7. Hopefully I’ll have some pictures one day this week. The Phillies are off for a few days. Bobby Abreu will be competing in the home run derby tonight at 8 pm on ESPN.
|willh888 on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|greg on Playoff hockey returns to the…|
|chester on Watch Cliff Lee, who is awesom…|
|chester on It doesn’t matter what w…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money