Dec 8, 2006, 5:12 PM EDT
That’s the slogan the 76ers seem to be going with this season. Well then, people, let my inspiration flow!
I realize The 700 Level tends to ride the wave of whatever the hot topic of the day is in Philly sports and that’s fine with me. I think we’d all rather talk about Shane Victorino in the middle of the summer as opposed to what Larry Brown is thinking about.
With the disappointing end to the Phillies season over the weekend, we’re left with a fairly bleak outlook for the next few months.
Some of you, like Matt, may enjoy your orange and black. While others like myself, may be a little more excited about watching Andre Iguodala and whether or not he will turn into a franchise type player.
The Sixers’ preseason kicks off tonight and Thadeus Young is all up in the blogging action. Should be fun to follow a new player blog, as always.
After a quick perusal of Mr. Young’s blog, it’s safe to say he is excited! He loves that exclamation point! And he’s done some crazy rookie hazing!
The craziest thing I had to do so far was sing happy birthday at team
dinner to one of my teammates with Jason Smith, Derrick Byars, and
Herbert Hill. The sad thing that it was Herbert’s birthday, so he ended
up singing to himself! It was so funny!
Those crazy NBA fellas and their pranks!
|FlyersFan on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|holyhumpinhanna on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|mehhhhh1 on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|chutley on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money