Nov 19, 2013, 11:58 AM EDT
The KidET got T’ed up at a very inopportune time in last night’s tough loss in Dallas to the Mavericks. The Sixers held their own on the final night of their challenging road trip and found themselves right in the game down to the wire.
An Evan Turner drive-and-flail ended in a no-call and turnover followed by Evan giving the ref an earful and earning a technical which didn’t help Brett Brown’s boys cause.
After watching the play in question multiple times, it certainly looked like Evan had a point. Still, absolutely can’t afford a T in that situation if you’re trying to win the game.
Turner finished the game with a team-high 26 points along with 9 boards and 7 assists but he shot a subpar 10-22 and added 4 turnovers.
They broke down the play on Sixers postgame:
|Howie on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|bgp on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|mattybo24 on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|thekrisheim on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money