Jan 11, 2010, 2:22 PM EDT
Pretty large showdown on Monday Night Football next week, yet we've somehow avoided talking about the quarterback of the Washington Redskins in the week leading up to it. We'll continue that trend, for now, by instead pointing out the fine style choices of one Clinton Portis, who was rocking a beautiful baseball cap today down in DC.
His response when asked about the Phillies 'P' summarizes what we suspect most athletes who wear the wrong team hats feel about it all. From Dan Steinberg: "I just felt like wearing red today," Portis said. "It didn't have nothing to do with the Phillies. I just felt like wearing red today. This was the only outfit I had, so I put it on."
Teaser: Look for another installment of the legendary McNabb-o-Meter tomorrow!
|Gerald on Cole Hamels gives the most Col…|
|Brian on Cole Hamels gives the most Col…|
|willh888 on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
|clubberlangphila on Michael Carter-Williams is you…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money