Jan 21, 2005, 11:23 AM EDT
Today’s Daily News article by Joe Juliano talks to Allen Iverson on who he is rooting: McNabb or Vick. Vick is from A.I.’s home town in Virginia, but McNabb and Allen have become boys playing in Philly. Allen skirts around the issue of picking a team, but he should have lied if he had to just to pick the Eagles. Come on Allen, you’re in Philly now.
In snow related news the forecast is looking like 10-14 inches of snow starting Saturday evening into Sunday morning, stopping before kick off.
|Andrew Kulp on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|db21 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|ochospantalones on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|iglue on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return