Jan 21, 2005, 11:23 AM EDT
Today’s Daily News article by Joe Juliano talks to Allen Iverson on who he is rooting: McNabb or Vick. Vick is from A.I.’s home town in Virginia, but McNabb and Allen have become boys playing in Philly. Allen skirts around the issue of picking a team, but he should have lied if he had to just to pick the Eagles. Come on Allen, you’re in Philly now.
In snow related news the forecast is looking like 10-14 inches of snow starting Saturday evening into Sunday morning, stopping before kick off.
|JOn on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Renee on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|ochospantalones on Tonight: Hollywood Hamels|
|ryanvenson on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money